[asterisk-dev] The OLD CDR system and mysql :)

Andrea Spadaccini a.spadaccini at mediatechnologies.it
Sat Mar 31 01:27:53 MST 2007

Hello *,
sometimes I find my log files full of lost mysql connections by the CDR. I
think this is related to my low wait_timeout setting, combined with the fact
that the old cdr seems to open a connection with the mysql server and keeps it
open until timeout, then reopens it.

Wouldn't it be a better approach to open the connection only when it's needed?
If someone thinks this is a good idea, I can submit a patch to the bug tracker.

Have a nice day,

--
Dott. Andrea Spadaccini
Multimedia Technologies Institute - MTI S.r.l.