[asterisk-dev] TDM cross-connect.

Khelik Mikhail mixel.net at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 00:40:53 MST 2007

Yes Asterisk can perform the dynamic switching already across the
timeslots of ONE card (if the card support this). The switching
between some cards through TDM bus can be realized, the required
changes of drivers are trivial. For this only low level driver of the
card need to be changed and also it can be necessary to support the
external TDM switch if you use it. I already tried this with the
Quasar E1 card. Another issue that the systems with the TDM buses are
not standardized as a PCI bus, every system is unique. In my case I
just create the modified version of the driver for the system with
particular TDM bus configuration.