[asterisk-dev] MiniVoicemail - anyone?

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Fri Mar 30 01:05:53 MST 2007

I sent this to asterisk-users late last week:
Ah. I was wanting to test and try this cool tool.

I was trying to download the minivoicemail apps by themselves so that I
could patch my patched 1.4, but see that it is a whole branch in it's
own right ;)

Does the Minivm require other changes in the 1.4 tree, or could I just
download the minivm app itself, rather than the whole branch ?

TIA

Julian.