[asterisk-dev] RealTime, Large Dialplans, and headaches... got any ideas?

Nicholas Campion campnic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:16:10 MST 2007

You could create another table in the database that would hold the last
write times of these tables.  Create a separate table with the columns
"table name" and "mod date", then create or modify the wrapper which you use
to write information to the RT tables to, before they write to the
appropriate real time table, update the time in the mod access time for that
table to the current time.  Then, when a call comes in, check that table
entry and see if it needs to be reloaded.

I don't know if that makes this a good idea, but it seems possible.