[asterisk-dev] MANAGERAPI trigger Dialplan

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Mon Mar 26 06:49:32 MST 2007

On 26 Mar 2007 06:32:29 -0000, pandi ponnangan <p_pandi at rediffmail.com>
wrote:

>   In that originate(ManagerAPI)command Exten contains IPaddress and port
> number.
> 1)Is it possible to make a call for the above information
> (originate("sip/1005","100.164.66.3:6623","voip",1))via asterisk server?
> (I tried that one the call does not originate)

You're asking on the wrong mailing list... if your question doesn't involve
the C code of Asterisk itself, it's probably better suited to the
asterisk-users mailing list.  Repeatedly asking the same question will also
make it *less* likely that the developers will answer your question, not
*more* likely.

There is plenty of documentation online for the Originate action in the
Asterisk Manager API, as well as from the Asterisk CLI.  I suggest you look
there.

-Jared