[asterisk-dev] Problem with phantom rings....

Marius Stankevičius marius at ktv.lt
Mon Mar 26 01:22:35 MST 2007

Got a non-standard problem :(

A problem is noisy line.... every 2-5 minutes (even if there was no previous
activity) I get noise that registers as an incoming call on CO line. If the
call gets picked up it gives dialtone (Digium TDM400P card with 4 FXO
ports). It _is not_ voicemail. Caller ID set to yes and it is not a polarity
issue (turned that off)

Can zaptel recheck if the line is _still_ ringing after say 1 second and
only then pass it to asterisk?

If there is any way of solving this - please write it (I've tried
_everything_ I've found on the internet)

Marius Stankevičius

UAB "Viginta"

IT technikas