[asterisk-dev] Re: meetme restructure #2

Anthony Lamantia anthony at petabit.net
Wed Mar 21 22:12:50 MST 2007

i'm just not so sure how useful codec restrictions for something such as
meetme would be.. informing the user of a error would be pretty
difficult( i think ) and the meetme application has
translate the contents of incoming frames to signed linear anyway for
mixing/volume control/general dsp stuff ..etc
but i guess it could have it's uses.. and hey it works for you :)

-anthony