[asterisk-dev] Re: meetme restructure #2

Clod Patry cpatry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 21:15:19 MST 2007

ya, this is more for future usage.
Since the meetme.conf is really simple atm, it's the time to change things,
since we'll not broke something.
I saw so many custom patches, which is just adding options at the end with
,blah1,blah2,blah3
that's a good solution (I think) for them.

Using the same old way is really easy too, so I dont see any downside, is
someone seeing something here?

Antonyl: ive a request to refuse/allow some codecs in meetme, I wrote my own
patch atm for that purpose. But having that kind of stuff is just to allow
or refuse specific codec in specific rooms.

On 3/21/07, Norman Franke <norman at myasd.com> wrote:

> I like that idea. Grouping each meetme room under its own heading/
> context is a good idea, IMHO. I can see adding room-specific options
> in the future.
>
> -Norman
>
> > Message: 2
> > Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:43:00 -0400
> > From: "Clod Patry" <cpatry at gmail.com>
> > Subject: [asterisk-dev] meetme restructure #2
> >
> > hi guys,
> > Since, i didnt get any feedback on:
> > http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2007-January/
> > 025772.html
> > post #2.
> >
> > I'd like your feelings about that new structure.
> >

> > --
> > Clod Patry

Clod Patry