[asterisk-dev] please tell me

critch critch at basesys.com
Wed Mar 21 21:51:40 MST 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 21:58 -0500, Steve Totaro wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, yeah. Spending much more time away from the computer and more time
out on my motorcycle can do that. Not to mention reducing the number of
projects I was trying to keep up with and juggling in my head. I chilled
out and reduced some stress that I didn't realize I was building up. All
that has replenished some of my patients with newbies and stupid
people.

Granted, more time I spend on my bike means more time around stupid
drivers.... At some point I may end up back in the same position again.

But all of this is way off topic for this list now.
--
critch <critch at basesys.com>