[asterisk-dev] please tell

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Fri Mar 16 06:08:46 MST 2007

Welcome to the Asterisk Community.

Just a tip, the asterisk-dev list is to discuss the actual development
of Asterisk.  Development is very serious business and we do not want to
waste these their time from fixing bugs and creating new features by
posting non dev questions here.

Your question should be posted to the asterisk-users list but I would
suggest that you use Google before asking.  I am sure you can find many
examples on the interweb.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com