[asterisk-dev] please tell

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.pk
Fri Mar 16 05:01:48 MST 2007

mehul:

this is the -dev list, questions like this belong on -users or even better
go read up

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk
http://www.asteriskdocs.org/

welcome to the wonderful world of open source telephony, and please don't
email usage questions to this list, thanks

-wasim

On 3/16/07, mehul shah <linuxmehul at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello friends ,
>                   i have downloaded astrisk PBX , configured and installed
> it . now , i want to edit number of X-lite phone's extensions number to it .
> can u tell me how to do it ? i am working on Redhat linux 4 .
>

> Thanks in advance .
>

> Regards
> Mehul

wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92(300)8508070