[asterisk-dev] hi all

pandi ponnangan p_pandi at rediffmail.com
Wed Mar 14 23:34:51 MST 2007

hello all,

I am the new one of this developement.but i hve hands of exp in VOIP(SIP).
i need some clarification related to developement activities.......

i am using AMI api to communicate asterisk server and sip phone.........
i want to establish a call like
ast_manager.originate(sip/1-1,1-1,"voip","1","","","","","ACTIONid");

during this time i want to capture or receive the events and response with channelid.how can i get that one(please explain function wise)?

if i will make a call means, wht are all the function should be call before originate?

please guide me if anybody using AMIAPI?

Regards,
Pandi.P