[asterisk-dev] counting how many security issues were fixed since 1.4 was branched

Caio Begotti caio at ueberalles.net
Tue Mar 13 07:09:59 MST 2007

Hi again, twice in the morning...

I'm trying to make a kind of statistics research to discover how many
security issues were fixed since asterisk-1.4 was branched in the
repository. I've tried, in vain, to make some filters using the
Mantis's "view issues" form. I guess it didn't work because most
issues appears as "fixed in trunk" or something like that...

The CHANGES file shipped with tarballs didn't help as well, it's too
short and feature-centric... I don't know.

Does anyone here have any idea on how I could count and list these
security issues? It'd be okay to get a full list of changes... I'm up
for manual selection of the issues I'm interested in :-)

Thanks in advance for any help,

--
caio[1982] begotti
http://caio.ueberalles.net