[asterisk-dev] Placing a new outbound call using C

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Mar 8 17:51:11 MST 2007

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, Joel wrote:

> Re-iterating one more time, since it's not clear
>
> Specifics: Create a call from C without using .call files
> Specifics: Create a call from C without using .call files
> Specifics: Create a call from C without using .call files

Take a breath, I'm getting frustrated too :)

Without some specifics, we're not going to be able to help you.

If you take away files (call files) and networking (AMI), how can your
process commuicate with Asterisk?

Give us something to chew on -- describe your application in detail
please.

Thanks in advance,