[asterisk-dev] Placing a new outbound call using C

Joel jjshoe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:25:22 MST 2007

Re-iterating one more time, since it's not clear

Specifics: Create a call from C without using .call files

I would love to see it done not through the manager. I am currently using
the manager, but I'm mostly interested in skipping that step.

Specifics: Create a call from C without using .call files

once more: