[asterisk-dev] autoconf wonky?

Chris Heiser cheiser at config.name
Wed Mar 7 19:25:51 MST 2007

So I'll be the first to admit I have little autoconf foo.  I'm trying to 
add a simple test for the crypt libraries/flags to configure.ac and 
generate a new configure script.  Every time I try, I end up with a vastly 
different configure script, that's about half the size.  If I use the 
original configure.ac, I get close to the same result.

I'm using autoconf 2.61 on FreeBSD.  (Which could very well be my problem)

I thought I ask while I also upgrade autoconf on another system and try 

On a side note, it seems the revision of configure.ac that the configure 
script is generated from, difffers from the revision of configure.ac 
included in the 1.4 and 1.4.1 tarballs.  I just found that, somewhat 


More information about the asterisk-dev mailing list