[asterisk-dev] redirecting a call after a Queue

Dov Bigio dov.listas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:01:16 MST 2007

Hello developers,

Here is a suggestion for a future review of the Queue application...

I have a call center, and after an agent hangs up a call, we would like the
call to be redirected to another extension or I have a satisfaction survey
for the customers.

Currently, we have to ask agents to manually transfer customers to this
extensions, which leaves them the possibility not to transfer some calls
they know won't be well evaluated.

So, the idea would be to have a parameter for the Queue app that would be
the extension to transfer the call to in case the call is finished by the
agent.

Thank you
Dov