[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] crichter: branch 1.2 r72087 - /branches/1.2/channels/misdn/

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jun 27 08:02:45 CDT 2007

SVN commits to the Digium repositories wrote:
> Author: crichter
> Date: Wed Jun 27 04:26:53 2007
> New Revision: 72087

> Log:
> simplified channel finding and locking a lot. removed unnecessary #ifdefed areas.

Judging by this commit message, these types of changes really aren't in line
with our standards for what should be changed in release branches.  The general
rule is to only change release branches to fix specific known bugs.  Changes
that you could classify as "code cleanup" are generally not appropriate.

If you are ever not sure if something is appropriate for changing in release
branches, just bring it up on this list and others will be happy to weigh in
with thoughts and opinions.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer