[asterisk-dev] Custom Command

Gaspar Zoltan gasparz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 03:38:43 CDT 2007

Hi,

I would make a script in c that when called puts the number received as a
param to the paralel port. You can do this without any problems it is not an
asterisk challange.

When you have this you can have an agi script that implements the logic for
what digits to call the c program, and simply shell_exec from the agi script
the c application.

I'm using php for agi scripting, and phpagi class is very usefull for this
king of applications. The implementation is quite strait forward too.

Zoltan Gaspar