[asterisk-dev] New Digium Employees

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jun 20 10:47:24 CDT 2007

This message is a bit delayed, but I would like everyone to join me in
welcoming a couple of new members to the Digium software development team.

Mark Michelson is a recent graduate from the University of Alabama with
a degree in Computer Science.  While in school, he spent four semesters
working at Adtran working on products that included telephony and
network security.  He is here to use his experience and programming
skills to help improve Asterisk.  You have likely already seen commits
from him fixing up IMAP storage support for voicemail as well as
multiple other bug fixes.

Brett Bryant is a Computer Science student at Charleston Southern
University.  He is here as an Intern for the Summer working on various
different projects.  He has already added new features to Mantis for our
issue tracker, fixed some Asterisk bugs, added a few Asterisk features,
and is currently working on some new features for chan_sip.

We are excited to have them here!

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer