[asterisk-dev] Increasing AST_PBX_MAX_STACK

Alex kleis-asterisk-dev at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 20 03:38:42 CDT 2007

Hi Tilghman!

As 'mack' pointed out in http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-
dev/2007-June/028175.html this issue is related to VoiceOne.
Unfortunately, it seems that my reply to his post went out of the
thread, sorry. Anyway please have a look at http://lists.digium.
com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2007-June/028182.html

Cheers!
Alex

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali Adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/