[asterisk-dev] Increasing AST_PBX_MAX_STACK

kleis-asterisk-dev at tiscali.it kleis-asterisk-dev at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 20 03:26:22 CDT 2007

Hello,

glad to see you know VoiceOne! :)

VoiceOne requires at least as many includes as the number of
extensions because it defines a context for each extension. Extensions
are then grouped together by a single context, i.e. [_all-extensions_].
Idem for applications, for example, which are grouped into  [_all-
applications_].
[_all-extensions_] and [_all-applications_] are included by a larger
group, [_all_].

Finally, [Default] includes just [_all_], and every client has
'context=Default'.

The reason for this structure is that you may want different groups of
extensions and/or applications included into different contexts.
So you may have some extensions grouped into [ExtGroup1] and other
into [ExtGroup2], and define a [Restricted1] context which includes
[ExtGroup1] and [Restricted2] including [ExtGroup2]. That way some
clients will have "context=Restricted1" while others will have
"context=Restricted2".

Anyway, the most important thing is that VoiceOne has no more than 4
nested includes.

I think an example of the dialplan could be useful:

[general]
.
.
.

[globals]
.
.
.

[_all_]
include = _all-extensions_
include = _all-applications_

; APPLICATIONS
[_all-applications_]
include = app-one
include = app-two
include = app-...
include = app-n

[app-one]
exten = ...

[app-two]
exten = ...

.
.
.

[app-n]
exten = ...

; EXTENSIONS
[_all-extensions_]
include = 200
include = 201
.
.
.
include = n

[200]
;200 - SIP/200
exten = 200,hint,SIP/200
exten = 200,1,AGI(dial.php|entity=40&group=2&extension=200)

[201]
;201 - SIP/201
exten = 201,hint,SIP/201
exten = 201,1,AGI(dial.php|entity=42&group=2&extension=201)

.
.
.

[n]
;n - SIP/n
exten = ...
exten = ...

; CONTEXTS
[Default]
include = _all_
exten = i,1,PlayTones(Congestion)
exten = t,1,Hangup

[Restricted]
include = _all-extensions_
exten = i,1,PlayTones(Congestion)
exten = t,1,Hangup

Unfortunately, we run into the 'Maximum pbx stack exceeded', as
reported here: http://www.voiceone.it/forum/viewtopic.php?t=663

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali Adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/