[asterisk-dev] Mantis Changes Ready for Testing

Caio Begotti caio at ueberalles.net
Thu Jun 14 11:06:42 CDT 2007

On 14/06/2007, at 12:38, Russell Bryant wrote:
> http://insects.digium.com/

Nice name :-)

> [...] Also, all of our previous custom modifications have been
> ported to this version, including the karma system and code review
> fields for uploads. Furthermore, there have been some problems
> showing updates to karma values which should now be fixed.

Russell, did you guys have sent this upstream for an official
inclusion in Mantis?

> 3) Subversion Integration

That's just great! Was it sent upstream as well? That'd be awesome in
Mantis, *finally*. Also, should it apply for old bugs as well or the
code only works for bugs to come? Just checking...

> 6) License Agreement (Disclaimer) Handling
> When a user is logged in, there is a link along the top for signing
> a license agreement.  It can now be done on the web site, and does
> not have to be mailed or faxed to Digium.

Will the demo in http://insects.digium.com keep the agreements after
the whole migration or we'll have to sign it again later? I don't
know if you plan to sync the issues data between servers until that.

By the way, people that have already faxed their agreements will need
to sign it online one more time or the contributors database will
take care of it? Maybe it would be nice to have a page to check the
status of the license agreement, after signing mine I didn't find
that link anymore.

Regards,

--
Caio Begotti