[asterisk-dev] chan_sip.c: how to get phone source and destination

Lorenzo Miniero lorenzo.miniero at unina.it
Sun Jul 29 05:52:09 CDT 2007

On Sunday 29 July 2007 06:53:48 Fadil Sutomo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am a new member in this list.
>
> I have a newbie question.
> Is there anyway that I can get the source and destination in chan_sip.c ?
>
> For example, if I am calling from GrandStream GXP 2000 to Xlite, then how
> can I get:
> "source:grandstream  and   destination:Xlite"
>
> Or alternatively, since I know that I can do this in app_dial.c, is there
> anyway that I can access sip_pvt member? note that struct sip_pvt is
> defined in chan_sip.c ?
>
> Thank You

Hi Fadil,

theres no way to directly access sip_pvt. But you can get the information you
need through the pbx_builtin_getvar_helper method, accessing the abstract
channel instead, e.g. pbx_builtin_getvar_helper(chan, "SIPUSERAGENT").

Regards,
Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Miniero, Junior Researcher
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica
Email: lorenzo.miniero at unina.it