[asterisk-dev] asterisk-dev Digest, Vol 36, Issue 68

David Boyd dboyd at ignitetrx.com
Thu Jul 26 17:57:04 CDT 2007

Ok, here is something you should look into, run

echo $LVBIN
echo $LVLIV
etc and see if your environment variables have been set

Let me know

Also, this is not a development issue so please don't post to the dev
list use the user list.

Dave
.

This problem may come from environment variables not being set
correctly. Make sure that you have logged out and back in after
installing the Speech Engine.

I know a user with a similar problem using 1.4b2 previously posted the
following, which he said helped:

Added lumenvox.sh (chmod +x) to /etc/asterisk/startup.d with the
following (pulled from root's .bashrc):

export LVBIN=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.0/bin
export LVLIB=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.0/lib
export LVINCLUDE=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.0/include
export LVLANG=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.0/Lang
export LVRESPONSE=/opt/lumenvox/engine_7.0/Lang
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LVLIB:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export LD_RUN_PATH=$LVLIB:$LD_RUN_PATH

--
Stephen Keller
LumenVox Technical Support