[asterisk-dev] asterisk-dev Digest, Vol 36, Issue 68

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Jul 26 17:55:45 CDT 2007

jazzy singh wrote:
>             I apologize if you thought that I'm wasting everyone's time
> overhere ...I'm not...I'm under a lot of frustration right now....I just
> want this thing to start working like it was till yesterday. I'm a
> newbie at asterisk so I'm discovering things as I go I figure out how to
> make it print error messages when i restart here'we go

I already asked you once.  Please move to the asterisk-users mailing list.
People could easily help you there.  This list is for development discussion.

> version = I'm using asterisk-1.2.13 (it worked fine till last nite..when
> I was testing it and must've called 20, 30)
> my version of zaptel -1.2.10
> lumenvox7.5

I also already noted that you need to update to a version that isn't 9 months
old before reporting that there is a problem.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer