[asterisk-dev] plese help

David Boyd dboyd at ignitetrx.com
Thu Jul 26 16:44:51 CDT 2007

Hi Jazzy,

Why don't you help yourself and post configs, versions, changes that you
made to the system, copies of error and logs etc. and someone might help
you. However I am of the opinion that you don't really want assistance
you simply are having fun screwing with everybody else.

Next point the application can't really die without any errors at all.
There has to be some indication of what took place, so I go back to my
original statement that you are just screwing with mine and everybody
else' time.

Dave