[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] rizzo: branch rizzo/astobj2 r76754 - /team/rizzo/astobj2/CHANGES

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jul 25 06:33:09 CDT 2007

SVN commits to the Digium repositories wrote:
> Author: rizzo
> Date: Tue Jul 24 02:17:46 2007
> New Revision: 76754

> Log:
> add a reference to stun and improved NAT support in chan_sip.c
>
> I think these 'CHANGES' entries should carry a version number/date
> (at least approximate, because sometimes changes occur in stages
> and there are small fixes afterwards) so it is easy for people to
> track where the change occurred.

I agree.  It would be a good idea to do this from now on.  Another bit of
information that I would like to start adding to CHANGES is who developed the
new feature.  When we get around to announcing a new major release and talking
about the new features, it is nice to be able to give credit to all of the
people that helped make it possible.

Also, if anyone gets motivated and wants to go back and dig up some of these
details for some of the existing entries in CHANGES using svn history, patches
are welcome.  ;)  If not, I'll go back and do it at some point.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer