[asterisk-dev] Asterisk STUN Client

Gregory Nietsky gregory at networksentry.co.za
Tue Jul 24 03:41:55 CDT 2007

Hi there all I have written a stun client that fits into rtp at the moment
it basically completes a RFC stun discovery using the socket of the rtp
struct.

This allows the manipulation of rtp traffic for nat traversal.

Id like to submit this for a more generic inclusion in asterisk and move all
the stun bits from rtp.c/h to stun.c/h for use by other users ie SIP.

The client is complete and works well for my purpose is there a demand for a
generic STUN interface in asterisk ??

Regards Greg

dangerous content by Superset Technology, and
is believed to be clean.
http://www.superset.co.za