[asterisk-dev] SIP Not Showing Disconnect

Paul Hewlett paul at gccs.co.za
Mon Jul 23 08:35:18 CDT 2007

On Sunday 22 July 2007 21:20, Nicholas Blasgen wrote:
> I've been having some problems recently with Asterisk thinking a SIP phone
> is still connected.  These are GrandStream Budge Tone 102's and even after
> someone hangs up the AGI script I have running for them is still looping.

FWIW, we set up bt102's as not needing registration i.e. we set host=<actual
ip> instead of dynamic and configured the phone to allow calls without
registration and all our problems went away. Before that, the bt102's would
randomly lose connection with asterisk (V1.2 BTW)

Paul

--
Paul Hewlett  Technical Director
Global Call Center Solutions Ltd, 2nd Floor, Milnerton Mall