[asterisk-dev] PlayDTMF and transfers action

lemmel lemmel lem__mel at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 02:36:35 CDT 2007

     Hi
sorry to bother, but I did all my home work (tests, archives, forums,
mailing lists, even read the source code) but still nothing works :-(.

In order to simulate an transfert[1], I thought that the PlayDTMF manager
command
will be the right one.
All seems to be perfect :
- I have the sound associated to the simulated key
- I have the message "DTMF successfully queued" in the AMI messages

But, nothing happen (no xfert, no voice).

Is that the PlayDTMF works with the transfers ?

P.S. :
- asterisk 1.4.6 (make, make install)
- tests performed with agents or "standard" communications (non agents
peers)
- obviously the transfers work as expected when the keys are indeed pressed

[1]It is for using both a CTI software and a IP phone, and avoid unnecessary
handlings for agents.