[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-users] AgentCallBackLogin vsAddQueueMember

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Thu Jul 5 10:45:34 CDT 2007

On Thursday 05 July 2007 08:56, Senad Jordanovic wrote:
> Alex B. wrote:
> >>
> >> i'm voting to bring callbacklogin back! :-)
> >
> > So do I! :-)
>
> One more vote...

I wasn't aware this was a democracy.  My understanding is that this is a
meritocracy:  if you can write the code to make it better, your vote
counts.  The problem with AgentCallBackLogin was that the code was
full of race conditions and it was abandoned because the functionality
it provided could be done better in the dialplan.  If you can fix
AgentCallBackLogin to where it no longer has massive issues, then I
think it would be welcomed.  However, keeping buggy code around just
so we can complain about it isn't a good way forward.

--
Tilghman