[asterisk-dev] Dynamically Adding A Context

Andre Courchesne acourchesne at prival.ca
Tue Jan 30 09:35:07 MST 2007

How about adding an incude in your extensions.conf like:

    #include /etc/asterisk/extensions_dynamic*.conf

Then you create files like extensions_dynamic-01.conf,
extensions_dynamic-02.conf,... The only thing to do after this is
perform a reload.

If you need to do this from a remote from the actual asterisk box, you
can SCP the extensions_dynamic-XX.conf files over and then perform a reload.

Andre

p.s. this probably belongs in the asterisk-users group BTW