[asterisk-dev] Re: [asterisk-users] convert URI string to lowercase

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Sat Jan 27 02:06:48 MST 2007

thank you for tip, seems that app_backticks will do exactly what I want,
but as asterisk addon, is it compatible with asterisk 1.4?
maybe this is also idea for developers to add something like this app to
main asterisk tree, because current asterisk lack function/application
for converting strings to lower od upper cases
I think it would be usefull when working with URI (incoming URI strings
should be "normalized" to further processing in dialplan, eg. lookup in
DB or ldap)
PJ