[asterisk-dev] app_dial.c modification

Nic Bellamy nicb-lists at vadacom.co.nz
Wed Jan 24 15:49:18 MST 2007

Darren Nay wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.  My apologies on the diff format.  I have
> attached a new app_dial.diff in the format requested.

I think I see your problem - you're trying to do an ast_playstream()
directly inside the Dial app.

What I believe you need to do is create a generator (ast_generator) that
will stream the file, then apply it to the channel with
ast_activate_generator().

The ast_linear_stream() function (in app.c in 1.2.x) may be close enough
to what you need for it to work, or you could clone it and modify
appropriately.

HTH,
    Nic.

--