[asterisk-dev] 1.4 hinting freezed

Jadrien Wauthier jwauthier at dalcon.com
Thu Jan 11 06:37:21 MST 2007

I had asked a similar question earlier.  I never got a response.

It seems that Asterisk doesn't change the "device state" or hint for sip peers.  We upgraded versions of Asterisk and some peers that were staying "in use" became "Idle".  We are currently using version 1.2.14.  Does it still not work right in 1.4?

Jad