[asterisk-dev] ilbc codec 20ms sample rate?

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Jan 11 00:47:21 MST 2007

Ma wrote:
> Thank you. But I check rtp-packetization in asterisk 1.4.0.
> find it didn't support ilbc:20, which version did you use?
The ilbc codec support in Asterisk is limited to 30ms and
has been for quite some time, at least according to comments
and actual code in codec_ilbc.c and main/frame.c

Changing/fixing that was beyond the scope of the packetization
patch, to the codec packetization table was filled out to
reflect that only 30ms was the only option for ilbc.

<Cut packetization table>