[asterisk-dev] 1.4 December 2006 sound files broken

dghundt at netzero.net dghundt at netzero.net
Wed Jan 10 18:32:42 MST 2007

The 1.4 December sound files have some errors.
I checked the wav and gsm.

digits in the teens-  13
only sounds like "teen"

press-one
only sounds like "one"

to-call-these-msg
is also partly silent initially

I went back to some september/october files and this does not happen.
Also according to July archive, the clipping that was occuring was
fixed.  I have to play with this some because the clipping can be
hard to detect.  I find it most prominent on .call voip messages.

Hope I posted this in the right place. .... It's my first time!

David