[asterisk-dev] Questionnaire

Michael Morrison mjmorrison at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 13:10:15 MST 2007

Hey Folks,

We are embarking on a relationship w/ Simple Signal, a termination
provider.  They have an interop questionnaire that has a few
questions I could use a hand with.  Please feel free to answer and
comment on any of the following items:

SIP RFC 3261 Compliance?
	- yes - no

List other RFC Compliance?

List All SIP Messages Used (Needed)
	eg (INVITE, 100Trying, 183Session Progress, 200OK, BYE, ACK, CANCEL)

Support E.164 Formatted Numbers?
	(E.164 is country code followed by area code and then the number.
For example, sip:+17208881000. This format is required on all phone
numbers (RequestURI, TO, FROM, Contact-Header and Remote-Party-ID))

Support Plus (+) In Front Of E.164 Numbers?

Use Session Timers For Long Calls?
	(Session Timers will send a Re-Invite periodically during long calls.)

If Yes, Session Timer Interval?
	(Timer should be 15min or greater)

Support Record Route?
	(Record Route will cause the SIP Signaling Device to be in the
return SIP path)

Yours,

Michael Morrison