[asterisk-dev] Possible to build zaptel-SVN for same arch, different machine?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Wed Jan 10 11:01:21 MST 2007

I hit a wall last night getting ready to cross-compile ztdummy for the
MIPSEL.

I am unfortunately unable to do much with ./configure files but look at
them and scratch my head.

 From the errors I'm getting, it seems as if even in the build process,
as opposed to the installation phase, the build system has to have
access to the modules directory on the machine where it will be
eventually placing the modules?

I haven't had a chance to dig the rivers of error messages I got
throughly, but it seems as if they want at /usr/lib/modules/<version> on
the machine being used for the build.  I'm trying to build on one
machine for installation on another. . .

Thanks.

B.

believed to be clean.