[asterisk-dev] Asterisk zap channels death

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 11:04:17 MST 2007

Than it's clear that it's not hardware vendor dependant. I
had similar things. One line i've catched were ringing
instantly, others became silent.
I'm curious, noone from core developers interested in the
confirmed bug, though it's highly critical... I would be
happy to catch the bug if someone gives me a clue how to
catch such a type of thing, since it's not a segfault and
so no BT could be provided.