[asterisk-dev] 0008660: Possible memory leak doing only inbound SIP handling

Andre Courchesne acourchesne at prival.ca
Fri Jan 5 09:03:51 MST 2007

Hi all,

  I would like to get feedbacks on the following bug:

       http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8660

  When trying to profile our Asterisk distribution, we ran test where a
server would initiate SIP calls to a test server (UIT) running our
distribution and the latest Asterisk packages. We found that doing only
inbound SIP calls handling, the UIT free memory would slowly get lower
and lower.

  We performed the test against an earlier version of our distribution
running Asterisk 1.0x as well as on Trixbox 2.0Beta2 and found similar
results. We also performed the same tests on AsteriskNOW 1.4.0Beta2 with
again similar results.

  Thanks for any feedback.

Andre Courchesne

believed to be clean.