[asterisk-dev] Support for Agent channels in Bridge manager and dial plan patch

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 13:08:56 MST 2007

Hi, I have been working with the patch for the Bridge manager action
and dial plan application. So far it seems to work, however, more
testing is needed, this bug/feature has more than 1 year on the
bugtracker, plz if someone has the time, test it.

A known issue is that does not work with Agent channels. It seems
Agent channel is like a proxy, and hides the real channel. So this
does not work:

Bridge(Agent/something)

Because I use the routine ast_get_channel_by_name_locked on the
argument to try to get the channel and do_masquerade() on it. So the
channel is not found because the real channel is hidden, and the call
to Bridge fails.

Should I write a call similar to ast_get_channel_by_name_locked() that
supports the proxy concept? or something like that already exists?

Any advice will be appreciated.

--
"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"