[asterisk-dev] RE: [asterisk-users] deprecated - CLI help vs. source code

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Tue Feb 27 03:21:51 MST 2007

Bala Neelakantan wrote:

> Usage of LookupBlackList is deprecated.  This means, the usage will work,
> but there is no guarantee that it will work in future.  You might want to
> try using BLACKLIST() instead.

Is this always true? Is the CLI help potentially outdated?
I don't expect the average user to look at the source code
to find out if something is deprecated.

Regards,
  Philipp

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998