[asterisk-dev] Asterisk + mISDN + VoiceMailMain = crash

Andrea Spadaccini a.spadaccini at mediatechnologies.it
Thu Feb 22 06:58:11 MST 2007

Ciao Christian,

> are you using inbuilt chan_misdn or 0.3.1-rc29? look at "misdn show
> config 0" if it shows a version you don't have the inbuilt one.

I don't have access right now to the box, but one of my colleagues says me that
the output is:

Misdn General-Config:
 -> Version: chan_misdn-0.3.0
 -> misdn_init: /etc/misdn-init.conf -> debug: 0
 -> tracefile: /tmp/misdn.trace      -> bridging: no
 -> stop_tone_after_first_digit: yes -> append_digits2exten: yes
 -> dynamic_crypt: no                -> crypt_prefix:
 -> crypt_keys:                      -> ntdebugflags: 0
 -> ntdebugfile: /var/log/misdn-nt.log

If you want, I can help you doing tests and debugging!

Thanks again,

--
Andrea Spadaccini
Multimedia Technologies Institute s.r.l.