[asterisk-dev] Greek language support for asterisk, especially voicemail

Justin Newman nt_jnewman at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 12:58:51 MST 2007

I can help you with the code, that's easy. I don't speak Greek, though. :)

Justin

Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:31:54 +0200
From: "Kyriakos" <kyriakos at otenettel.com>
Subject: [asterisk-dev] Greek language support for asterisk ,
    especially voicemail

Hello list,
   I was snooping around to find out if there is a greek language support
for Asterisk but i found very little stuff.
I  have  located a bug report mentioning  vm_play_folder_name_gr.
Is that contained in standard Asterisk package or do i have to download it
from CVS or something?
I am in the process of testing Asterisk for replacing company's CCM and
other Cisco systems and I could really use your help on this.
Can you point me out to documentation , or a guide, or anything helpful that
would assist me to implement Greek language support on *.
I am more interested in voicemail language.

Thanks

Kyriakos Mavromichalis
Network & Systems Engineer
OTEnet Telecom