[asterisk-dev] Asterisk developer needed

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Feb 15 19:43:21 MST 2007

Lol, way to make friends and influence people, every time I've needed
someone to work on a project I lay out all the facts, telling people
what I'm after and then they know what they are getting involved in
before going through to the effort to contact me only to find out they
are; unqualified, unimpressed, or just plain not interested.

Have a nice day :)

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

I was
> hoping to find someone this way, or at least be pointed in the right
> direction.
>
> Your comments are unhelpful and unnecessary.
>
> I have already had some perfectly nice polite and helpful responses
from
> others
> so please don't treat me like an idiot when I am trying to find a
> professional to
> assist me, you obviously are not one.

Collins