[asterisk-dev] Asterisk developer needed

Wendy Maniscalco wendym at acuitycom.com
Thu Feb 15 19:36:58 MST 2007

Dean

I have a legitimate need for a programmer and I have been looking for
someone
for ages to work on this program.  I was just told about Asterisk and I was
hoping to find someone this way, or at least be pointed in the right
direction.

Your comments are unhelpful and unnecessary.

I have already had some perfectly nice polite and helpful responses from
others
so please don't treat me like an idiot when I am trying to find a
professional to
assist me, you obviously are not one.