[asterisk-dev] Asterisk developer needed

Wendy Maniscalco wendym at acuitycom.com
Thu Feb 15 14:13:01 MST 2007

I am looking for someone to convert an existing software from analog to
digital and I have been told that Asterisk is the way to go.

If you would like some more information on this please email me back.

Regards

Wendy

Acuity Communications
http://www.acuitycommunications.com
416.246.6464 T
1.877.246.6464 TF
647.722.0234 F

Confidentiality:
This email is confidential and is intended solely for the individual to whom
it is addressed.  Access to this email and any attached files by anyone else
is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not
disclose it, distribute it or take any action based on its contents.