[asterisk-dev] Asterisk going to SIPit!

Marc Blanchet marc.blanchet at viagenie.ca
Tue Feb 13 07:55:23 MST 2007

Olle,
  I considered to go to the last fall sipit event with our ipv6 port
of asterisk. However, I was wondering at that time if there would be
other SIP-v6 implementations to test against. In Japan, I would be
pretty sure, but...  Do you have that information (v6-sip
implementations) from participants in Sipit-belgium?

Marc.